ncfc1902

Reaction score
Is anyone else sticking with 2012 rather then moving on to the new version?

To me 2012 seemed to be pretty much spot on, all I wanted from the new game were the new squads and a few tweaks to improve certain areas. Instead it seems to have been given quite a thorough overhaul, and in my opinion is worse for it. As the saying goes, 'if it ain't broke......'.

I will stick to playing 2012, at least until the Jan window patch, but if things don't improve then and in 2014 I fear I could soon be an ex-FM player.

fm13 > fm12....if you actually give it a chance and realise its not an easy game and it is challenging, just like real life

GO ON BLUMING FM13 IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna be playing FM12 for a while alongside the FM13 demo, but only because I can't really spare the money at the moment and I still have unfinished business in the 2012 version anyway. After Christmas I'll probably be able to buy the full FM13 release.

I'm still getting used to the new interface, but I don't have too many complaints about the match engine. It's frustrating to come out of 2 good games only to lose 5-1 (v Tottenham) in the next one, but I always feel like I must have screwed up the tactics somehow. So I analyse the game. What decisions did I make concerning tactics? Had I failed to anticipate the opposition's tactics correctly? Were there any in-game decisions I should (not) have made? Why did my plan not work? Often part of the answer is: because I'm still used to FM12, where for example opposition instructions almost always threw the tactics off balance. So I didn't use them in the 5-1 defeat against Tottenham (who were surprisingly 16th at the time). The next game against Man Utd I did use opposition instructions and we ended up being unlucky to only get a 1-1 draw (magic Rooney moment saved the game for Utd).