Stiker Selection?

• Thread starter Thread starter MrGee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

MrGee

Reaction score
I am playing with Man City we are very successful at present my formation is so I have one striker, I have just bought Bojan (21) but I have Torres (28), <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Is Bojan decent at this age?<o:p></o:p>
When will it be a good age to get rid of Torres?<o:p></o:p>
What is the best way to get the most out of these two players?<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

depends, how many is torres socring, I sold torres when i was liverpool for 29 million. Bojan is worth keeping hold of he has great potentail on top of his good current level of ability

Torres scored 21 goals last season was injured for about 2 months of the season and struggled to get form but he had spells of about 4 games were he knocked them in.

Well obv keep Torres then, its a no-brainer. 21 goals and injured half the time. Bojan becomes the best striker in the game, so under no circumstances should you be selling him.

When bojan becomes 22 or so he bags you a load of goals. When i bought him with man utd he turned 22 and he got me 47goals in 30starts and 5subs :)

(Too bad im restarting with QPR lol )

Alternate them to play with a big striker, or try and play them both with the big striker in the middle

dont get rid of torres until he is early 30's atleast

Back