WalkerRFC

Reaction score
Hi,

My game will not update to the full version. I have tried reinstalling and restarting steam. My game still says 'This is a beta version' when I open it up and the version is 15.0.3.

What do I do?

In some retailers you need to add a second CDkey to steam in order to activate the full game, I just received mine from Kinguin like 2 hours ago.

In some retailers you need to add a second CDkey to steam in order to activate the full game, I just received mine from Kinguin like 2 hours ago.

I got the case for the game...

GOT IT, Look at the back of te Manual and there is a code. Enter it and there should be a update.

CDKeys.com sent me an email with the new code... it was the same one as that I used to redeem the beta version with. ****.

Never mind, problem solved. I wasn't looking in the right place.

I have a similar issue...

I got a beta code and added it to Steam which i've been playing the past few weeks (not actually pre-ordered it)

I had planned to purchase it off Steam on release day, but Steam won't let me buy it for myself as it says I already own the game. (which I don't)

Not sure how to fix it... any ideas?

unistall the beta version.. go to steam, go to the games tab click activate a steam product - punch in your product code from the back page of the manual and let it re-install

CDKeys.com sent me an email with the new code... it was the same one as that I used to redeem the beta version with. ****.

I got that too underneath there should be a pic of the code when you click the link I made the same mistake.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk