D.jwicks

Reaction score
Ok so this is my first go at LLM, and i need help
i have decided to take charge of stockport county and im going to try to get them to challenge the big boys of the premiership in 6 years
does any one know any signings. tactics and training which will help do this ?

Last edited:
Best bet first season is to focus on loan players , get Nemeth from liverpool , Sears from westham , Henderson from sunderland and landsbury from arsenal . Try and sign Rapnik on free and Marino Promes also on free , they should help .
In terms on tactics use a standard 4-4-2 with one attacking midfielder and one defensive , that should help you.

get stephen constantine in as assistant and Mark allen as scout (he doesnt know much abroad but the players hes recommended for me have all be top notch).

Try and get a parent club (if you dont have one already) youll get some good young loans to bolster your squad at least.

Good players at the start Shaun Harrad at burton will get goals up to league 1 (well hes scoring for me) look at loans from liverpool.

Start with your tactics and work out which players can play them, only sign players to fit your strategy not just because they are a "name".

Send someone to check the trials games at the start of every season as ive picked up some gems from those games on free transfers...

loan darron gibson, brilliant player, how big's your budget??

I have loaned him i got fabio aswell because man utd are myu parent club
and my budget is 50k :(

50k, hmmm... soz its another loan, zoltan harsanyi

pros: good finisher, prolific goalscorer
cons: injury prone