Stockport County- LM

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
First season and i'm playing 4--4-1-1 with Baker behind Striker.Has to be a loan,free,or very cheap,i'd prefer a quick winger.Thanks (H)

Richie Partridge on loan from MK Dons
or play Carl Baker as a LW and Oli Johnson as a RW, both inside forwards and Thompson on his own as an advanced forward up top, works a charm.

Richie Partridge on loan from MK Dons
or play Carl Baker as a LW and Oli Johnson as a RW, both inside forwards and Thompson on his own as an advanced forward up top, works a charm.
I want to have Baker behind the striker and a playmaker. But i'll give it a go ^^)
I was also thinking of putting Bignall on the left,thompson up front and baker behind him.
This squad is very good,shame about their finances,otherwise they would've stayed up

I want to have Baker behind the striker and a playmaker. But i'll give it a go ^^)
I was also thinking of putting Bignall on the left,thompson up front and baker behind him.
This squad is very good,shame about their finances,otherwise they would've stayed up
yeahh, i'd say rotate bignall and thommo up top. but thompson can score 20+ a season if he's played right :)
i know, the finances are in the ******* atm :S

mark gower from swansea if you can afford him, i brought him back to southend united and in first season i think IIRC he scored 14 goals and grapped 20+ assits, he also won player of the year for league 1.

I couldn't get Mitea,he'd already joined some italian team :/
Thanks Harry :) Isn't Thompson ***** IRL?:p
mark gower from swansea if you can afford him, i brought him back to southend united and in first season i think IIRC he scored 14 goals and grapped 20+ assits, he also won player of the year for league 1.
Can't afford his wages,or transfer :(

I'm gonna buy Oli Johnson and Carl Baker for Swindon at the end of my season, they are immense for them at the moment (H)

Try Bannan on loan mate, class for my Swindon team :D

for us, he's been shocking but before he came here he played at a club in ireland called linfield in the irish premier, scored practically every game. he's back on loan to them now and he's back at it XD

I couldn't get Mitea,he'd already joined some italian team :/

Can't afford his wages,or transfer :(

Ahh i see, maybe a loan deal? i believe his contracts runs out end of first season so might be worth keeping an eye out for, he is a gem in league 1. in that id suggest daniel jones from wolves, he plays lb/lw/lm and is available on loan. he is top glass as well.

152 goals in 234 matches for Linfield Harry :)
Thanks everyone! I've had a good start 1-1 with Oldham,so i may not buy anyone and see how i go
Baker seems to get injured a bit Max,so be careful :)
And ryan i can only afford 30% of his wages :/

152 goals in 234 matches for Linfield Harry :)
Thanks everyone! I've had a good start 1-1 with Oldham,so i may not buy anyone and see how i go
Baker seems to get injured a bit Max,so be careful :)
And ryan i can only afford 30% of his wages :/

who for jones or gower?

if you want a loan move id suggest dan jones from wolves mate, he is loan listed, young and wants to go on loan so you may be in luck there AND i dont think wolves require anything towards the players wages.

oh right lol hes a good little defender though!

in that case look in the free agents mate, there are some gems in there.

Can anyone here suggest the best line up including players names? i literally dont have a clue how and who i should line up. seems a very small squad as well, so i got a few loans in.

Back