Stockport exit admin.

• Thread starter Thread starter SamScfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1K

SamScfc

WINNING
Reaction score
Ok, maybe you don't care about this but there's some fans on here that know what it's like to have your team in admin.

But no-one knows what it's like to have 14 months of delay's admin's, relegation, no players, and now for us it's all over!

The best news we could ask for, also we are launching our new kit which is apparently purple! and a new badge and possibly a manager! :D

All I can say is now is good luck to the other teams who are unfortunatley in admin.

good luck with that but hopefully the takeover is nothing like pompeys 2 or 3

yea sam, got news from an insider like an hour ago, bout the same time gary albett left. **** gud times ahead, as you may have heard or not, 'very strong rumours' are saying the jim gannon deal is virtually a done deal.

in the words of a **** good mate of mine has just said "17th June - Offical Stockport County Day"

You'll be in the prem in no time Sam ;)

Good luck, but 1 takeover doesn't mean your safe yet.

Meh, who has took over, whats his Estimated Wealth?

Okay, but Pompey were supposed to have £50m pumped into the club before, and then we were promised money for funds aswell, all lies. Not trying to ruin the party or nothin', just saying that some things may not be as they seem even if it comes out of the owners mouth.

But well done on getting out of admin finally.

Okay, but Pompey were supposed to have £50m pumped into the club before, and then we were promised money for funds aswell, all lies. Not trying to ruin the party or nothin', just saying that some things may not be as they seem even if it comes out of the owners mouth.

But well done on getting out of admin finally.

Yeah I know what your saying, but I doubt this is lies.

Pompey should be sorted anyway.

Good luck to Stockport and glad to hear that you're finally out of admin (was getting a bit tight wasn't it?). Getting to a couple of your games this season and looking forward to it.

Also, the latest rumour is that our kit is purple and to be sponsored by Nike!

Good,good, good, a local team of mine, nice to see 'em survive, and will certainly do 'em next season :)

good luck i hate to see any team struggling in admin it happened to my local team wrexham they have never been the same since

Good Luck next season but you need to improve dramatically to get promoted back to league 1 ! Good to see a takeover at Stockport

Back