LfcJohnny

Reaction score
Hey, i started a save with stockport i'm currently using parktheplane's tactic i'm in the blue square
just finishing first season and going into league 2 with promotion
but i'm wondering could anyone suggest a tactic for lower leagues
to help me win these key games and get me back to back promotions to get into league 1
or the championship

much apprecieted !!

As a Stockport fan my first game in any new FM game is to get them to the premiership. Personally I use a very simple formation which has short passing, defence pressing and control. This helps retain possession and then close down when the ball is lost. I usually use 4-5-1 with a DM and two wingers - obviously everyone has different preferences and it depends on players.

Hope this helped
(Pablo Counago is a great signing if you don't have a better striker!)

i've done a few decent signing's one including mark cruse he is a ACM great player he's being one of my better player's
did you create the tactic yourself? may try it next season. possibly a 4-2-2-1-1

yeah he's a decent signing, I would scout counago just to take a look, hes old but bangs in goals. And yeah I made it myself but it works efficiently. I'm in a game at the moment with Chester, and using a very compact 4-2-3-1 with 2 DMs and 2 Wide Midfielders, works a treat at BSN level but not sure if this will work as well in league 2! worth putting in match preparation- 4-2-2-1-1 sounds similar to it.

yeah i being taking a look at a few golden oldies, such as brett omerod and few other player's i will try a 4-2-3-1 formation see how that goes have a look at counago need a regualr scorer, and a quality keeper need to try push for promotion this season so hoping i can find a good formation!