Stockport, This time i will do it !!

D.jwicks

Reaction score
After trying at stockport once in the original database
im now going to have a go a go at getting Stockport County to the premier league on the 9.3.0 patch
i dont know how long it will take but im gunna get there:D

The Ex- Midfeild General Dan Wicks has been named Manager of League 1 relegation prospects Stockport County.
In an Interview outside the training ground Wicks was asked how he could stop Stockport from Predicted Relegation and what his ambitions were for the club
Wicks replied ' Its going to be a long tough for the boys, me, the board and the fans there's going to be up's and down's but i think we can pull through and show everyone that we belong in this division, and my ambitions are to get this team to where they belong, were that is , we will find out' and with that the interview was ended
Wicks made his way to his office to work out what had to happen at the club so that it could avoid relegation
The assistant manager , Peter Ward, handed Wicks a team report which stated that he though Carl Baker was one of the players that stood out but Wicks felt that there was some truth behind this but the real stand out player was Left winger, Tommy Wroe.
Then the real bombshell came Stockport County had no Transfer budget and the wage budget was 12 k and the difference between wage budget and wage total was £616.
Wicks would have to release some sub- standard players to make that difference bigger then he would have to try his hand at free transfers.
This was going to be a hard first season for Wicks and the fact he had a rather small squad consisting of 16 did not help the matter .
I hope u follow, Pre- season will be up soon as will new signings and any other developments
Current Squad : View attachment 10183

Last edited:
<style>.wysiwyg { PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; BACKGROUND: #f5f5ff; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 5px 10px 10px; COLOR: #000000; PADDING-TOP: 0px } .wysiwyg A:link { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg_alink { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg A:visited { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg_avisited { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg A:hover { COLOR: #ff4400 } .wysiwyg A:active { COLOR: #ff4400 } .wysiwyg_ahover { COLOR: #ff4400 } P { MARGIN: 0px } .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle } </style>Today Wicks annouced that 3 new signings will be soon playing at edgeley park
these 3 players are
Stefan Postma = 31 year old goalkeeper signed on a free transfer, signed to take the no.1 shirt, Fon Williams will be a backup but will still be used in various games
Sylvain Legwinski = 34 year old Centrl midfielder signed on a free transfer to add more expierience to a young midfield but his fitness isnt what it ussed to be so he will not play all games, Blizzard and Dicker will start most.
Zoltan Harsanyi = Young Striker on a season long loan from Bolton, A striker was desperatley needed and Zoltan has a bit of pace and hopefully he will excel at this level

PRE SEASON RESULTS TO COME

do you know how to put this on your sig mate? might get a few more people following :)

Go onto user cp and edit sig then put a link to ur forum there.

I know how to do it myself :)
I was gonna let him know how to do it so he could get some more followers haha

Good luck mate hope you do well :) I think you should re-read your first post though...:p
there's going to be up's and down's but i think we can pull through and show everyone that we belong in this decision

I don't think you can prove that you belong in this decision, perhaps you can stay in the division?? :p :D

Spelling mistake corrected (H)

And the sig's up and running all that's left to is win league 1 8-|

Jesus Christ I'm am **** at spelling
ove again thanks for pointing that out mate

After asking the board for a parent club, they duly delivered and Stockport now has Man Utd as a Parent club.
Wicks applied to loan the Irish Central Midfielder Darrin Gibson and Brazillian Midfielder Rodrigo Possebon and they accepted. Wicks said ' we now have a good squad and these two kids will definatley help, i am now going to end my interest in the transfer market, if there are no injuries'

End of Pre-Season
Results :
Elgin 0 : 3 Stockport: Rowe, Baker, Mullins
Woodley Sports 1 : 3 Stockport: Harsanyi, Thompson, Rose
Woking 0 : 2 Stockport: McNeil, Tunnicliffe
Portadown 0 : 1 Stockport: Rowe
Stockport 1 : 1 Southampton: Baker

A good Pre- Season were Stockport seem to be gelling as a team and Wicks's side even managed to draw against Championship Opposition, even thought it was Southampton.
Wicks will hope they can continue this form into the new season.
First game Cheltenham : Bring it on !!

Current Squad

View attachment 10195

OH NO !!!
i went to load last game and it was aboutt to load then it says
'save game could not load'
does this mean i cant play my stockport save again ?

I'm not sure, you could try closing FM then loadin it again?