Stoke 1-2 Tottenham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 813

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham beat 10-man Stoke 2-1 at the Britannia Stadium to further press their claim for a Champions League spot next season.

More...

With a post like that, who needs to say anything else?

Good win. Not at their best today but they are the most deserving of 4th place.

No way are they most deserving.
Liverpool deserve it due to the fact that they have lost so many games but we are still in the race and on our day we continually prove our quality

Liverpool deserve it due to the fact that they have lost so many games but we are still in the race and on our day we continually prove our quality
It's not like Tottenham haven't lost games, or Man City.

Whoever gets 4th place will deserve it, they are the most consistent over the 38 games.

Come on you Spurs! Great win today :D not sure about liverpool deserving it though :S played bad most of the year and played poor football but hey they probably wont get it anyway ;)

Comparing the players, Tottenham are kinda better on individual performances than Liverpool (recognising Torres is great), but we still deserve this 4th place.
Also, great win today for us, it's 5 points between Liverpool and Tottenham. I hope Fulham will beat Man City tomorrow. :$

Comparing the players, Tottenham are kinda better on individual performances than Liverpool (recognising Torres is great), but we still deserve this 4th place.
Also, great win today for us, it's 5 points between Liverpool and Tottenham. I hope Fulham will beat Man City tomorrow. :$

Im sure its only 4 points between L'pool and Spurs

But if we beat United tomorrow that is a big shift as Spurs and City are still to play them and I fully expect United to take 6 points from those games

and i fully expect united to take 3 points of liverpool ;)

4 points between them, and if Liverpool win tomorrow (although a bit unlikely) it will be 1.

Isn't Maths just great!

4 points between them, and if Liverpool win tomorrow (although a bit unlikely) it will be 1.

Isn't Maths just great!

My appologies, didn't payed enough attention, well, it's unlikely that Liverpool will beat, anyway, if they will beat, I can say there will be one point between them and us, but we will have one more game to play.

You deserve it for losing games?

You only deserve it if you win games, if Tottenham sorted out there away form like they have done today, they may be able to find the breathing space. It all depends on how City and 'pool get on tomorrow, I don't think City will win but I am biased.

^^ I hope they won't. Both of them. Come on Fulham!
Same to Man Utd... :3

Great win.

Very pleased, especially with Eidur Gudjohnsen who played really well considering his lack of match time.

April will be the key month for us. Chelski and the dirty Gooners at home then united away. Not to mention that important game against City as well at their gaff! COYS!!

With a post like that, who needs to say anything else?

Good win. Not at their best today but they are the most deserving of 4th place.

far from most deserving!!!
if any team deserves 4th place it is without a doubt Villa, the job O'Neill has done at Villa Park is brilliant.

O'Neill for next Utd boss

far from most deserving!!!
if any team deserves 4th place it is without a doubt Villa, the job O'Neill has done at Villa Park is brilliant.

O'Neill for next Utd boss

Why does he deserve it over Redkanpp??? Look where Spurs were before arry took us over. ROCK BOTTOM, 2 points from 8 games last season. He's turned us around since then big time.

We missed something last season under Juande Ramos. Don't know what, something which Redknapp brought to our team when he came.

Back