astrasxi84

Reaction score
just started a new season and found out that stoke have no transfer budget which is poor, can anyone recommend what players to sell to get some much needed funds cheers

Davies, Tonge, Soares, Arismendi, Sidibe, Lund, Moult and maybe Fuller if you don't want 5 stikers. If you can get a new LB then get rid of Collins and if you can get a new RB get rid of Shotton.

im thinking of gettin rid of crouch dont like him for some reason, would this be a wise move?

I don't think you can in the first window because he's only just joined otherwise i would sell him.

i think its a bit poor that you get no budget plus have an expectation of "try to avoid relagation" considering how well they did last season

i think its a bit poor that you get no budget plus have an expectation of "try to avoid relagation" considering how well they did last season

If you can't survive relegation with Stoke then you must really suck. (;

They spent a lot in the summer (Jerome,Upson,Crouch,Woodgate&Palacios) and they didn't sell any players (released a couple) so it's understandable that they don't have any budget on FM.