Reaction score
I'm currently in my second successful season with stoke, as i am a local lad and support them. I have added some quality players to the squad with the likes of, S.Sinclair, N.Dyer, R.Drenthe, A.Taarabt, J.Perch.
My midfield is good.. but I need that passing, central-hold and free-kick ability like Taarabt, but I cant rely on him all the time as he gets carded a lot.
so was just wondering if anybody has suggestions for my midfield please
Thank you for your co-operation.:D

nzonzi is a good complete midfielders or i found this guy i rate him highly kamo moko!

tried with nzonzi many of times but his wage demands are too high for the club. But i will have a look at that kamo moko guy, thanks!

have a look at potential utd/city/chelsea lay offs etc. you might find some for cheap there

did you look at k moko? try mark noble..hes a great cm!! ruben jenssen is the next xavi, tom huddlestone

k moko came up as 'no results' so no, and ill look at mark noble perhaps on loan see how he adapts to my team as well as jenssen

In my second season but first season with Everton I got Joe Allen from Swansea for 4 million up front and 3 million over 48 months. Quality player for me.