Stoke City 3rd Season

• Thread starter Thread starter tommyd150
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

tommyd150

Reaction score
Just starting my 3rd season with Stoke City 1st season i finished 12th 2nd season 11th this season i wanna finished 10th or higher.

Budget-£16.7m Wages £60k

Transfers so far...

In-Loris Karlus-GK-£1.5m, Alen Halilovic-AMC-loan from Barca
Out-Begovic-£16,25m(£3m upfront the rest over 36month) to Everton

Current Squad-View attachment 321528 View attachment 321527

Marc Wilson,Steve Sidwell and Andy Wilkinsons will be leaving on frees with in the next few week.

So where should i improve and who should i sign/sell? Cheers.

View attachment 321491 These are my transfers so far, Angelo Henriguez has been loan out because of failed WP and Diouf is on his way out for £8-10m and Tomas Kalas is coming in from Chelsea for £1.5m but now to the BIG NEWS to sign or not to sign? View attachment 321490 is it worth it?

I wouldn't sign him. Too old, too much wages, too much injury prone for my taste

Bojan

How has Bojan done for you? Has he developed into a key player and have his ratings improved?

If you need a good striker i recommend Alberto Paloschi, someone i used to adore on the older FM's and on this i got him dirt cheap for about £3mil, he immediately banged goals in and is now worth 9.75mil and on the fringe of Italy squad.

View attachment 321438

Value and stats gone down as he has been injured for 3 months but still my first choice OVER Lukaku.

If you can get him, go ahead. Different people have had different opinions about him, but RvP is class ingame. Plus, he's an excellent tutor.

Pione Sisto- RW

Duvan Zapata- ST

Domagoj Vida-CB

Imoh Ezekiel- ST

Sold Diouf for £9m he was okay but had a few injuries. Jacson Martinez signed for Man United 1st season and Bojan hes okay scores about 6-8 goals a season and 5-6 assists but its in bits and bobs hes just back up now.

Back