barce

Reaction score
Can anybody help me out with my Stoke team, I'm currently using the LFCMarshalls update. The budget is 16mill£, that can be increased with 5mill£(if I get ridd of any transfer listed players).

The line up is currently:
-----------Begovic------------
?---Shawcross--Woodgate---?
-----------Palacios-----------
---------?---------?----------
Pennant-------------Etherington
-------Crouch/K.Jones---------

So I need some help filling in the last positions, as I don't think the players I have in those positions are good enough. I need two fullbacks, one on each side. Maybe I'll go for Robert Huth as the right back, anyone got any ideas? I also need two central midfielders, I want one playmaker and one more overall player.

I would love the players to be young since I like developing youngsters, but its not that important

Thanks!!

Mate, What You Have Done Is Put 12 Players On The Pitch Including The Question MArks.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Oh Sorry No Your Not, I Didn't Seed The / For The Strikers.

for lb try alex sandro? young and gets great and same goes for martin kelly rb. for cm try poli,sissoko, m villa, verratti, carney,lucas,annan,adam.

Try Capdevilla for LB, he's usually available cheap [2-3 Million] and can do a good job.

nathaniel clyne at RB - I brought him for 1.7m = he is english and youngCrainey at CM (sorry if I spelt wrong, but he plays for HULL) - will cost you about 2.5mRat at LB - Can get him for about 1.5m

Alex Sandro is in Porto on the newest update, and Capdevilla aren't intrested. As for Cairney i don't think hes good enough yet, but I will take a look at Nathaniel Clyne and Razvan Rat. Anyone got any other ideas?

I've looked at two Left backs, but can't really decide. Who's best Erik Pieters or Konstantin Rausch? In the midfield i think I'll go for Filip Djuricic as the playmaker, what do you guys think? I can't really find a good right back so I think I'll stick with Robert Huth. But I still need a box-box player, any ideas?