Reaction score
Following Tony Pulis' transfer buys in summer window ive decided to be Stoke City, question is do i play a 4-5-1 with either Crouch or Jones up front alone, or do i play a 4-4-2 with attacking wingers with either Crouch or Jones with Jerome?? or can Crouch and Jones play together?

any help would be greatfull

442 with crouch and jones...i would look though for a class winger who can cross because a lot of goals will come with the head..make crouch the target man to head with jones running off him...stoke look a decent team this year and should defiantly get a top 10 finish this year

442 with crouch and jones...i would look though for a class winger who can cross because a lot of goals will come with the head..make crouch the target man to head with jones running off him...stoke look a decent team this year and should defiantly get a top 10 finish this year

thanx for advice, i agree Stoke are looking good for a top 10 finish this season, possible a quiet push for Europe. Woodgate needs to stay fit tho. Woody n Shawcross looks like a good partnership.

thanx for advice, i agree Stoke are looking good for a top 10 finish this season, possible a quiet push for Europe. Woodgate needs to stay fit tho. Woody n Shawcross looks like a good partnership.

yeah if woodgate can keep fit it will be hard to get past them...but you do have decent cover with huth and upson so should be ok...is jerome been made better by lfc...if not he isnt good enough for your team....i would get another striker..your choice what type...just in case crouch or jones do get injured as walters and jerome dont have much goals in them...

yeah if woodgate can keep fit it will be hard to get past them...but you do have decent cover with huth and upson so should be ok...is jerome been made better by lfc...if not he isnt good enough for your team....i would get another striker..your choice what type...just in case crouch or jones do get injured as walters and jerome dont have much goals in them...

no dnt hink he has been changed, goin to sell pugh £3mil, sidebe £2.5, Fuller £5mil to help bring in a Poacher

thats good business as fuller is getting old....all about your depth of squad to cope with europe and league as well

I play a 442 with Stoke (lfc's update") both full backs on automatic, 1 ball playing defender on cover, 1 limited defender as a stopper. Both wingers support, a ball winning midfielder and and advanced playmaker. I play 1 striker as target man attack and 1 poacher attack. Currently 5th after 5 games but most other teams have played 7.