Stoke complete transfer of Tuncay

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 561

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tuncay joins Stoke from Middlesbrough for £5m, following Robert Huth to the Britannia Stadium.

More...

2 Good signing for stoke there not to confident about tuncay but Huth is quality

£5 million for Tuncay is a joke,i hope he's got a tin hat.

Rumour has it were getting big Dave Kitson.

Ahhh Dave Kitson i like him think he is a good player will do well at boro

How is that a joke JP? You saying hes worth more or less than 5m? I think Tuncays a good player..was secretly hoping he'd come to liverpool

Tuncay at liverpool :O no no no
What are you on about? He's a quality player,i reckon he'd of done well at Liverpool.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yQfN5PTFpk&feature=related"]YouTube- Tuncay Sanli Middlesbrough fenerbahce Goals[/ame]

I just don't see him as a player that will do good at liverpool Stoke is good enough for him

Are you forgetting that you have players like Babel and Lucas? Both of which are inferior to Tuncay in ability.

I just don't see him as a player that will do good at liverpool Stoke is good enough for him
Tuncay is too good for Stoke. He done amazing at Boro, imagine him with a squad like Liverpool who can pass and keep the ball alot better, he'd be immense and 5m should be nothing even for a tramp club like liverpool

Tuncay was too good even for boro and 5m for him is the steal of the summer. Hope he settles and can do well for Stoke

i hope not
hes only scored one goal ive always had a thing for 'boro and would hate to see him there

Why didn't he chose Koln or Fenerbahce? Tuncay is too god for Stoke. I think he will relegate again.

tuncay to stoke for 5 million we could have got so much more for him what happened to the idea of southgate sayin he values him at least 8 million personally i would rather see him go to liverpool as come next season when we are back in the championship we will be fighting hard with stoke city to stay up in the premier league 5 million is a bargain , but not only that we have also lost one of our best players when fit in robert huth as well

Tuncay is a good player but i cant see why pulis would buy him i dont think tuncay would fit into the stoke system if im honest i can understand robert huth tho great tall defender and could be a real weapon with the rory delap throw:@

goodluck to them both tho.

Back