• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Stoke City have been paired with Croatian side Hajduk Split in the third qualifying round of the Europa League.

More...

that is gonna be the most boring game i imagine. 2 very physical teams, one boring, one ive never seen play. Going against teach other.

Seriously?
He's an arsehole...I mean Arsenal ;) fan.

Seriously, though, Stoke will have to perform to the best of their abilities to win against Hadjuk, they [Hadjuk] are a great side. Stoke have the ability to beat them but it will depend on how they perform on the day.

I will be supporting Stoke purely because they are an English side and I have nothing against them (not rivals or anything), but I think Hadjuk will win - just. 2-1 to Hadjuk, but it will be close.

Pretty decent draw for us aswel, though I don't want to get ahead of myself. I'd rather play the side from Hungary than Norway. Mon the Hearts!

that is gonna be the most boring game i imagine. 2 very physical teams, one boring, one ive never seen play. Going against teach other.

Considering how city played most of the season you are not one to talk

Split are a good side, they will come to play

He's an arsehole...I mean Arsenal ;) fan.

Seriously, though, Stoke will have to perform to the best of their abilities to win against Hadjuk, they [Hadjuk] are a great side. Stoke have the ability to beat them but it will depend on how they perform on the day.

I will be supporting Stoke purely because they are an English side and I have nothing against them (not rivals or anything), but I think Hadjuk will win - just. 2-1 to Hadjuk, but it will be close.

Hate to be a grammar **** but it's Hajduk, not Hadjuk XD

Erm how Stoke City played toward the end of last season was boring? No, just no. They changed the style of play, and it paid off. Lot more attacking. And i saw City play a few times against the teams they were meant to beat (what was the Everton scores again?), and they were incredibly negative. So, tbh that argument just doesn't hold water. Though I expect City to be a lot better this season. They owe it to the paying fans for a start

Last edited:
tough game, will be decent to watch and i totally forget they where in europe this season.

Erm how Stoke City played toward the end of last season was boring? No, just no. They changed the style of play, and it paid off. Lot more attacking. And i saw City play a few times against the teams they were meant to beat (what was the Everton scores again?), and they were incredibly negative. So, tbh that argument just doesn't hold water. Though I expect City to be a lot better this season. They owe it to the paying fans for a start

Pff, when City played at the Emirates it was simply riveting!

Stoke will beat Hajduk. Romanian side, Dinamo Bucharest played with Hajduk last season if I remember well and they have an awful defence and if Stoke manage to not get a goal in Croatia, they can beat them.

Last edited:
Back