Stoke must get more goals - Delap

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 702

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Stoke City midfielder Rory Delap says every player in the squad must contribute with more goals next season.

More...

off the long throw or general play? I'd hazard a guess at 2:1 ratio

Delap doest get assists coz he assists the assister. So he wont get the stats in his favor.

Do you have any comments about Tuncay Şanlı? I heard he is not having a nice time at Stoke. I like him even tough he was a Fenerbahçe player. He is a quality player, if you know how to play him. I don't know how you can do that, but he was playing pretty good in Turkey, and his Middlesbrough days were not bad...

maybe if they spent less time kicking people...

Two words - Charlie Austin

Three words - Don't be stupid

IMO, all they need is a prolific goalscorer, if they can get there hands on a striker who knows how to put the ball in the back of the net they'll score, they do create decent chances but and pretty wasteful in-front of goal.

This season they should carry on from what they have done the last two.

Then, after they have completely established themselves as an EPL side, go from there.

I hate it when players say this, it's just stating the obvious. "we need to score more !" they cry, but that to me is like a tennis player saying " I need to hit over the net more " :P

Why don't they actually just play James Beattie for a change...oO)

Back