Stoke's Huth given three-game ban

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 517

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Stoke City defender Robert Huth is banned for three matches for punching West Ham defender Matthew Upson.

More...

It was more of a slap, but I'm glad he got the ban. Was so unnecessary!

why wasn`t the same punishment given to vidic on rodegella(spelling) when they played wigan?

why wasn`t the same punishment given to vidic on rodegella(spelling) when they played wigan?
Because this was an actual punch. Not a hand flung backwards that happened to hit roddelaga. This was definetly on purpose while vidic's easily could of been an accident. I also find it strange you always bring this up but not that rodellega squared up to the ref and hot nothing.

Because this was an actual punch. Not a hand flung backwards that happened to hit roddelaga. This was definetly on purpose while vidic's easily could of been an accident. I also find it strange you always bring this up but not that rodellega squared up to the ref and hot nothing.

no he didn`t square up to the ref at all he tryed to get to vidic and the ref stopped him so he flung his arm back to get away from him a bit diffrent to what vidic did which was to slap him in the face and get away with it ! both players huth n vidic should have been punished! the same.

It was the right decision. It wasn't the nicest thing he could have done...

Stop moaning and whining and go and cry where we can't hear you.

whats your problem its was an honest question! oO)why don`t you keep your beak out or i`ll tell your mum to put you to bedXD

Back