Stop Your moaning, Its a ****** good game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scousemeistro

Reaction score
I really can't believe that a lot of people are not liking this years FM. Part of me thinks that it may be down to this years game being a lot harder, and the lightweights can't hack it!

Yes it has its bugs, but overall its a very very good football management game. It's without doubt better than last year. Just felt I should give the game a little good publicity, rather than slate it like a lot of people seem to be doing!

p.s. If you are losing, its probably down to you. In that case, FM Base will sort you out, just read around a little!

It ıs not better than last year, there is no real change in the game. They sell same game with some little changes. aahh sorryy I forgot it. They change the place of the buttons every year. But there is no real change since 2009.

The OP is right. If you don't like the increased difficulty, FMC is for you. Seruven, what are you talking about? There's been a lot of large changes and improvements since then. I only got into the series after getting FM11 but I can name several improvements that are quite big since then.

Whether you like the new fm or not, it will always be better than fifa manager.

no...really...this is nto a good game. it's far from being good. When they fix it up and patch things that desperatly need patching it will be a good game. Sorry, but mediocrity simply isn't good enough for me.

no...really...this is nto a good game. it's far from being good. When they fix it up and patch things that desperatly need patching it will be a good game. Sorry, but mediocrity simply isn't good enough for me.

Go out and make your own game then, why not compete with SI if you think your the bees knees :)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back