ofiry

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I manage a lower league team, and is really hard to find a player that suits entirely to 1 of those roles.
Does a player that suits limited defender with a role of stopper\Cover is a better choice than a player that suits normal central defender?

play defend-defend mate!

both same roles and same settings! keeps them inline and together, their lack of the correct stats will put your defence at risk!

play defend-defend mate!

both same roles and same settings! keeps them inline and together, their lack of the correct stats will put your defence at risk!

Thanks Raikan, I will. I keep conceding a lots of goals though and I thought maybe the this partnership roles will improve my defend.

In my opinion stopper and cover is quite useful against one striker but when there are two strikers it is quite different. The Stopper/Cover often leaves a gap because there are times when they are dragged out of their position by the opposition because they are not in line which can result in conceding goals this is why I prefer to use two CBs on Defend when I am against 2 strikers because it is easily exploited by them.

Two CBs on defend as Raikan said keep them straight an in line but it could be dangerous if there is someone who likes to play on the shoulder of the defender and someone who is eager to beat the offside trap .

Truth is : these 2 combos rectify specific problems and threats and you have to be able to figure out which threat will be in the particular games. It also rests on how you wish to play as well .

I have a question about this combination. Which of them works better as BPD? is it the Stopper with easy tackling?