Stopping Chairman's Accepting Offers [Help]

• Thread starter Thread starter xStefan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 5K

xStefan

Reaction score
In my club (peterborough) when a big offer comes in it doesnt give me a choice, to deny the transfer amount even though i dont want to sell the player how can i stop this happening

Not 100% sure but I think if you go to your transfer centre after the bid has been accepted you can cancel the deal.

Or you could set the asking price for said player really high, then you probably won't get a bid in the first place...

yeah you can cancel it from the transfer screen :) depends how secure your job is, I'd won everything the season before and job status is untouchable so that helps :D

If that doesn't work, offer the player out to other clubs at a suitable price, hope the player accepts one of them then cancel it, assuming the board don't accept it.

If the board accepts an offer, you can't cancel it via the transfers screen AFAIK. Do what adman278 said, that works fine most of the time in my experience.

If that doesn't work, offer the player out to other clubs at a suitable price, hope the player accepts one of them then cancel it, assuming the board don't accept it.

offer at a fee of $0. then when the player accept the contract, cancel it

Set his asking price really high.

Offer him out to another club for less and you can cancel it.

Offer him a contract while he is in negotiations with the other club, he should accept you.

These used to work, haven't had to do it for a while though.

Back