Storrie quits role at Portsmouth

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 398

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Peter Storrie steps down from his role as chief executive at Portsmouth.

More...

At last, part of the reason they got into financial trouble, always try's to act as the victim as well, just like Twitch.

way to late should have walked when harry went his ****** this team up.

Although he was on £1m+ a year, he was seriously royal to us.

Had to go though, wasted to much money on his wage.

Hasn't like every club he's been at gone into administration? You'd think clubs would stop hiring him.

And Max, his wage was the smallest of your worries.. Lol.

Hasn't like every club he's been at gone into administration? You'd think clubs would stop hiring him.

And Max, his wage was the smallest of your worries.. Lol.
Lol, it was when it was £25k per week for a board member who was getting paid than some players.

He was here for quite a while, 2002 I think he joined in so if he was on that much money for 8 years he has cost us atleast double what Boateng did and probably more than Defoe's initial transfer cost aswell.

Good riddance... this is the man who negotiated the ridiculous wages that crippled our club and then expected us to thank him for it!

Mr Pompey? I don't think so.

Goodbye Peter "tell us another" Storrie, unfortunately we are still stuck with him in a consultants role... consultant to what I haven't a clue (just like Storrie!)

Pompey can now build from here. He was the old Portsmouth and you need a sensible Chief Executive who can stabilise the club. Without him you can wave bye to the huge, unnecessary wages which will surely help in the long term?

Back