Story deleted crash dumps

• Thread starter Thread starter Pezz96
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K

Pezz96

Reaction score
Saturday February 12th 2003 Stoke V Chelsea F.A Cup 5th RoundPRE-MATCH
View attachment 259144View attachment 259145Finally, it was happening... the moment I had been waiting for, today was the day I would finally don the the famous red and white stripes of my home town club filled me with nervousness,excitement,dread and anticipation all in one burst,to think the likes of Banks,Matthews,Hurst,Shilton, and Greenhoff had worn these stripes with pride... 'Pezz Oi Pezz snap out of it' It was our boss Pulis tough as nails, but still a great mentor and admirable coach, 'Pezz are you listening focus on the game not the occasion this is your time to shine don't screw it up'. I immediately took note he was right it was my time to shine, it was my time to show the footballing world I meant business, that I would one day be adored by football mad kids, that I would one day be mentioned in the same breath as Pele,Maradona,Cruyff,Matthews,Di-Stefano. The bell rang shouts of 'Come on City' rang in my ears as we left the changing room we walked out into the tunnel, as I looked out onto the pitch I saw the Boothen end up on their feet roaring along to the words of 'We'll Be With You' our pre match song, and here I was in the thick of it about to make my way into football... THE GAMEIn truth I hadn't been having my best game but neither had the rest of the team the continental flair of Zola and the speed and trickery of Gronkjaer(scorer of both goals) on the wing simply bettered us in every way. That was when I saw it a pass from O'Connor had bobbled loose I went for it so did Morris there's no way he'll get there before me I thought but then almost from know where he stuck out a leg '****' I thought I tried to pull out it was to late his studs smacked into the side of my leg I felt it break then the pain of the break caused my foot to buckle I slipped and then slowly began to fall, fall into oblivion my career over in the blink of an eye...

Last edited:
Hope you like another update soon please comment sorry about misplaced pictures

The Aftermath

The Aftermath​
I woke with a start, confusion flooded through me, where was I thought, then it all came back to me the race for the ball, the studs smacking into my leg,a seemingly eternal fall down onto the hard pitch and a stretcher. I looked down at my leg, tears brewing in my eyes and tried to move it, the pain was almost unbearable it felt like a blind man was slowly hacking through my leg with an acid coated knife. It was then I realized my career was over, despair, what was I to do next, being a footballer was all I had ever dreamed off I couldn't believe it how would I pick myself up from this there was nothing in life left for me​

Last edited:
8 Years Later​
Rain and wind lashed against my face taking a moment to wipe the rain of my face I regained focus on the match being played before me 'Jamar Jamar' I shouted 'Pass the ****** ball', he did we scored. Noting down this particular passage of play on my notepad, I took a moment to think, I considered myself extremely fortunate to be in this position, ever since the injury coaching had been at the forefront of my mind, I just had to stay in football, so after a rigorous 2 years training in which I attained my Staffordshire F.A. levels 1,2 and 3 coaching badges as well as my UEFA A license, I had landed this job manager of the stoke city academy age ranges 13-16, I felt particularly blessed to be in this position, helping kids achieve their dream of being professional footballers and all the better at local club. My train of thought stopped suddenly the match kicked off again

Post Match, Pre-final
I stood in the dressing room waiting for the players to enter the changing room, hearing the clunking of boots on the tiled floors of the Clayton-Wood training ground, I prepared my pep talk. One by one they entered shattered but brimming with youthful exuberance and confidence, 'Lads Lads settle down.' 'You can all be very proud of that we played them off the park I cant say fairer than that you were smashing

I walked happily down the road to my house opening the door was my beautiful girlfriend Kate she greeted me before inquiring whether I had my bags packed for Tomorrow was the day i'd finally see my beloved club walk out on the Wembley turf to play in a F.A. Cup final as a coach at the club I had free tickets and accommodation I couldn't wait if the match was anything like the 5-0 semi win v Bolton i'd be more than happy​

next update in a minute i'll be getting very much into the fm12 side of things in a few updates playing first season now

looks good
g.gif

Tears,shocks and surprises

Tears :'(​
I couldn't believe it as a club we'd come so far from the dark days of League One yet here I was now more heartbroken than I'd ever been, to left of me was my Dad who looked like he'd just heard the worst news a man could ever receive, to the right of me my brother who looked distraught, and as ever by my side was Kate who despite as having as much interest in football as an American struggled to hold back the tears. Stoke City FC players collecting runners up medals FA Cup Final Wembley 14.5.2011 - YouTubeAfter the game back at the hotel I received from Kempy (assistant manager) that Pulis was holding a meeting in the reception lounge and that all staff and players were to attend and we were to be there 11pm pronto, anxious to hear what the gaffer had to say I freshened before heading down for the meeting​
Shock,Surprise & Sadness​
Pulis: Cheers for attending everyone and what a great season it's been despite the result today, as you know this season has been stressful for everyone involved with the club both personally and on the pitch, speaking of personal matters i would like to take this opportunity to thank my mother who passed in September last year for all the help and advice she gave me throughout my life.

All: Applause

Pulis: Furthermore it is with great sadness that I announce my resignation from the club, I feel I have led this club as far as I possibly can and feel it is time for me to take a break from the game before looking for pastures new, also regarding the managerial situation following my resignation I am pleased to announce that a recommendation has been made by me to the board and I am pleased to say they agree with my recommendation and will be appointing a new boss shortly.

Shocked is the only word I could use to describe my emotions what a legend this man had been and now he was gone, as a fan, as an ex(albeit briefly) player and now as a colleague I felt so sad that this club legend had gone...​

Last edited:
cheers @mose greatly appreciated hope you keep reading

Sad Pulis Leaves Stoke After Cup Final Defeat​

View attachment 259349
Stoke City F.C. have today announced that manager Tony will leave after 7years at the club, Pulis who successfully achieved promotion with Stoke in 2007-2008 said he was sad to go but felt new challenges were needed the club shall appoint a successor in the coming days a spokesperson has announced​

guys sorry to say game crashed story is no longer active soz but I shall do a new story soon

Back