Story Ideas Please Help!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K

coolmcool

Reaction score
Right so after starting my Granada story and having some fun i have a ****** error and crash dump so that story is out of the window, any ideas for a new story would be much appreciated

i just got a new laptop after 3 months without so im desperate to play but am struggling to find an interesting story, i have done numerous already involvind Man Utd, Dnipro, Man City, Torquay, Granada, At Madrid, West Brom, Wolves, Dinamo

i just got a new laptop after 3 months without so im desperate to play but am struggling to find an interesting story, i have done numerous already involvind Man Utd, Dnipro, Man City, Torquay, Granada, At Madrid, West Brom, Wolves, Dinamo

go on be Portsmouth pleeease i was first to reply ;)

I enjoyed a Spurs story not so long ago. Maybe try something in France? Monaco? Milan? Napoli? Stuttgart? Dortmund?

How about a story where you start as an unknown manager in the Slovenian( or a country like it) lowest leagues and make your self a name in in Europe. Perhaps with a twist like making some reseach of their history, the leagues history etc, perhaps even playing the ay they do in real life. This way, it will be something that I for once have not read about and will be learning something on the way.

I am leaning towards Monaco, but how interesting would that be for people? I may start it like i did my City story only signing young players

Aah more responses youth challenge in Turkey would be interesting, could i still be any team or specific one?
i also quite like the Croatian league so maybe start from the bottom there?!?

Aah more responses youth challenge in Turkey would be interesting, could i still be any team or specific one?

Thats a story I would read, especially if making some research CRoatia/Jugoslavia etc

Yeah i may give the croatian one ago, it seems the crash dump problem im having is on the whole game though not just that save!

Maybe non of the big teams?

I managed to get my granada game to work last night so will continue with that for the time being but definetly got my evenings sorted for a while as i like quite a few of these ideas!

as i have just finished my 3rd season with granada and yet again got 3rd place and the story getting little interest i may start a new one, what do you think of HASK a team from zagreb who are the worst team in the croatian second league

hey i have fallen out of love with my recent story after getting fired and moving to the much changed dinamo, im currently messing around playing as Barca but have a rule of not signing any players would people find this story interesting as despit Barca being dominant a youth challenge should be interesting

How about a journeyman career? Maybe start at Celtic or Rangers and get early success and just go wherever you want from there?

Back