Reaction score
i have a story running at the moment called ABERDEEN FC! BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM! THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN! which seemed to have support from the beginning but by the end of the first season my support has dwindled a lot!

So if someone would like a challenge or a story for me to entail i would try it out!

Unless i merely have a lot of silent followers on my Aberdeen career :p

You just need to keep pumping out the results most people only comment on transfers and end of seasons and with smaller clubs especially you need to just stick with it and get that longevity, like stonecolds Aberdeen story i dont really care about them but after 5 seasons everything gets so much more interesting!

You just need to keep pumping out the results most people only comment on transfers and end of seasons and with smaller clubs especially you need to just stick with it and get that longevity, like stonecolds Aberdeen story i dont really care about them but after 5 seasons everything gets so much more interesting!

Fair play mate! I was wondering simply because i received a fair bit of support in the first season of the Sociedad PTP i had going with Lovano, so i thought people didn't really like it or something... maybe i also need to improve my layout or add more detail etc..

could always try something obscure. i like seeing lower reputation countries stories. such as croatia, serbia,slovenia places like that with an underdog team. always makes good reads especially if you over achieve

I would love reading a story where you take a low rep country and try to win the league (Or maybe the champions league would be better?) with a team and then quit and do the same thing with another team in that league. The goal in this save would be to get as high league rep as possible and win with as many teams as possible.