Strachan lets transfer targets slip.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K
Tbh, i'm a lot of championship clubs already tried to get Wilshere and Welbeck on loan

I wonder how many he will get...

57 year old Kevin Phillips... lol XD
this is what i meant lol

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

anyway, i doubt arsenal would let wilshere go on loan though, macheda is more likely

Wilshere would really improve if he had some first team experience.

As an arsenal fan would love to see jack wilkshire go out on loan be a good move for him also maybe fran merida

the loan move is doing wonders for jay simpson at qpr

he will get naughton thats it, he should get weiss from city he needs some experience and already destroyed jonny evans in the slovakia northern ireland game, he will be massive and middlesbrough are a good club for him

wot an idiot, getting caught with a list of targets, now all the players he wants to buy asking price will be like 30% more

Hope Middlesborough do get wilshere on loan they are the perfect club for him to get first team experience and the amount of english talent at boro will give wilshere a boost and hopefully he'll do good as all the other young guns have.

Hopefully the deal goes through.

Last edited:
Would be good for Wilshere to get 1st team games regularly he looks like a great prospect.

Back