• Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

jjtile

Reaction score
Straight to the point: Since 2005:

- I've bought almost every edition of Football Manager
- I've managed Sunderland every time
- I've been sacked in the first season 80% of the time
- I've never made it through the second season without being fired.

Having just bought Football Manager 2014, I'm 18th in the Premier League after 11 games with the sacking inevitably coming.

Even given that Sunderland haven't always been the best club on Football Manager, clearly this isn't a case of "tweak your tactics", "sign player x" or "here's a interesting guide that talks about y". I'm clearly approaching this game completely wrong.

Where do I go from here? What's your top-level strategy (as opposed to a list of 'tips')?

what is voltarol emulgel Vaughnsville

Cheer! My name is ARLENE. My home is situated in Roulette. voltarol emulgel breastfeeding and does voltarol contain ibuprofen TaskGlollasof: Recommend: Vaucluse and voltarol gel 12 hour "Hay fever is so seasonal that people usually recognize it," says George Green, a Pennsylvania-based allergist and chief of staff emeritus of the allergy section of Abington Memorial Hospital. P.S. Excuse me for selection matter to leave a message for men about buy voltarol ****** produc issue clap

You posted this on SI Forums and provided no screenshots or any information that people can go off of. Post your general set-up and then people will try and help you.

Clearly never getting past 2 seasons with Sunderland isn't the right way either...

Back