Strange Error Message , PLEASE HELP

hazzard9

Reaction score
When i am carrying out a game i get to a certain point when an error comes up that automatically shuts my game off . It has happened at least 8 times now and its really becoming frustrating, any help would be really appreciated !

PLEASE LOOK AT IMAGE FOR A BETTER DESCRIPTION

aye that happens to me when i tab out alotm not a clue how to fix though, im also intrigued.

Have you installed the commentary pack??

Lizard_growl - hopefully someone will be able to explain to us then why it happens! :)

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

stuartwatson - no i havent the only things i have installed are the facepacks and the data editor but that hasnt been a problem ive had them for about a week now and its only happened today

Lizard_growl - hopefully someone will be able to explain to us then why it happens! :)

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

stuartwatson - no i havent the only things i have installed are the facepacks and the data editor but that hasnt been a problem ive had them for about a week now and its only happened today

I had the same error message with the commentary pack. If it is re-occuring, I would back up your FM files(graphics, data editor files, save games), uninstall, update ALL drivers, make sure DirectX is up-to-date, and reinstall.

the only things i have installed are the facepacks and the data editor

by the data editor i assume you mean FMRTE?

FMRTE is known to cause crash dumps, be very careful with what you are changing.

are you patched? an unpatched version of the game is very vulnerable to memory leaks and crash dumps. the first patch and the subsequent 10.2 patch will both fix this issue, as will skipping straight to 10.3 when its released (any day now)

right ok so if i delete it off my computer will that solve the problem?
All i did was put portsmouth's wage bill up to 20 billion pounds so they would go into administration
im a saints fan u see!