I also facing the same error if you fine the solution share with us.

LFC are the best there is but remember custom DB's are not 100% and you will most of the time encounter problems :)

the only one I can pick up on is Japan in the Copa.

Is there anything directly affecting your game though?

LFC are the best there is but remember custom DB's are not 100% and you will most of the time encounter problems :)

i thought they always invited a foreign team into the copa to make up numbers and i think it is japan anyway.

the only thing i could pick up on was that france are the holders of the euro's when spain won in 08 and that's 2012 euro's but it could be a backdated screenshot after the tournament finished.

Don't see what there is to moan about.. England got 1 point, so what?

Countries from outside of South America are invited to Copa America, think it was Costa Rica and Mexico this year..

the only thing i could pick up on was that france are the holders of the euro's when spain won in 08 and that's 2012 euro's but it could be a backdated screenshot after the tournament finished.

I'm guessing France won it in 2012.

I'm guessing France won it in 2012.

i'm not so sure as it still says poland and ukraine are hosting and weren't they meant to be hosting in 2012? if so doesn't that mean if france won then it should be showing the hosts of the 2016 tournament up the top of the screen?

You think your games weird, Euro 2012 was won by Switzerland on mine..

i'm not so sure as it still says poland and ukraine are hosting and weren't they meant to be hosting in 2012? if so doesn't that mean if france won then it should be showing the hosts of the 2016 tournament up the top of the screen?

No idea then.

i thought israel wernt in the euro's but after some help from wikipedia it seems they are, strange. also didnt realise japan played in the copa america. they last played in the 1999 tournament so there not errors after all

One would beg to differ.