B

bladesadviser

Just thought I would see if anyone has ever had this problem. Its currently on the FM forum and they have been looking into it but no success yet and I thought I would see if anyone had had the same issues

The game just freezes after about a week in the game. I can't move the mouse and I have to do a force close down of my laptop. There is no crash dump reported

I have tried tests on my hardware to see if it was over heating. I have tried all the solutions such has deleting cache. I have nothing added on not even badges

At first it only happened randomly but now it is every time I load up

Just thought I would see if anyone has ever had this problem. Its currently on the FM forum and they have been looking into it but no success yet and I thought I would see if anyone had had the same issues

The game just freezes after about a week in the game. I can't move the mouse and I have to do a force close down of my laptop. There is no crash dump reported

I have tried tests on my hardware to see if it was over heating. I have tried all the solutions such has deleting cache. I have nothing added on not even badges

At first it only happened randomly but now it is every time I load up

Verify the integrity of the game cache on steam. There might be a corrupted file int here somewhere.

Thanks for taking time to reply Brendn. I must have done the verify cache at least 10 times along with all the delete preferences and cache. To be honest I have also uninstalled the game along with all local files and reinstalled the game from new. It was ok for a couple of sessions then it froze again
I have even tried using three different mice with no change as I was getting desperate with no luck. I was clutching at straws there though as it only happens during FM