Strenght and strikers

• Thread starter Thread starter hugsy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 648

hugsy

Reaction score
I was thinking how much strenght is really needed for fast strikes? I build every striker newgen of mine to be fast with high dribble, technice and all, but they also have like +16,17 strenght.
Maybe i can get that number down to 13,14? Because they all have pace,acceleration,dribble and technice +16 or so. And i could spend that CA in other areas.
What you guys think?

High strenght just for slow players?

It seems all my good forwards that come through my system have 8-10 strength by 19 years old. I also have a couple I headhunted from a couple Spanish teams, they have 5-7 strength. I wish I could get a guy with 17+ pace and acc with at least 15 strength, but that would probably mean their technical skills would be lower.

I have a target man youngster who has a PA of 191 and they kid is gonna be great if he keeps his training levels up. It took him about half a year to get going in my top training facilities, and once he got going, I felt comfortable loaning him out. But 1 week into the loan, he got hurt for a few weeks. I hope it doesn't hurt him too bad.

Back