LukeyT13

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have 3 saves one with Stockport county, Bolton Wanderers and Arsenal

Last night I was 2 nil up with Bolton against Coventry in the FA cup and i lose 4-2... 4 goals with 20 minutes left in the game - never have I been so disappointed with my team and stressed! One goal was also offside!
I bought Loftus Cheek and the next day he was injured with a broken leg and is out for 7-8 months LUCKILY I bought Fernando on a free transfer (just needs to stop being booked all the time)

Stockport I was losing 3 nil against chorley and then I won 4-3, I have never been so proud of my players and ****** at the same time.

Arsenal I lost the PL by 1 goal on the goal difference to Man City but won the champs league and came runner up in FA cup. 3 different emotions you could imagine! Heartbreak, Love and bitterness.

Would like to hear everyone else's stress they have had to go through! (H)(H)

started the season with aston villa went 14 matches without a win then 8 matches unbeaten then some patchey form went close to being fired with 2 games left i needed a win to secure safety but drew both games 18 place lost one drew one

Did you get fired in the end? **** that sounds tough.
My Arsenal save I resigned as manager and then moved onto Everton who were relegated faced m Arsenal team i built who smashed me 4-1 and got them promoted back into the PL. I resigned again and then moved to AC Milan and currently playing well with a 5 match unbeaten run and am the manager of France - Not sure how that is going to go tonight when i play my first game as manager!