Strike partner for Seleznyov

• Thread starter Thread starter Mikey_V
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

Mikey_V

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good reccomendation for a striker to partner Seleznyov at Newcastle, on Patch 9.3, I currently have Martins, Xisco and Owen in the first team but will probably sell Owen for 3M to Man City, I have a budget of around 6M. Thanks :D

owen and Eugene are perfect together. If not then try alexis sanchez, falcao, Bratu, ched evans all these play very well with the ukranian.

Aquino turns into a quality player, don't know how much he will cost you but he is starring in a mid table prem team for me - so will probably do well at a mediocre/settle for top 17 team. ;)

Cheers lads! Much appreciated, think you mean top 4 Red :D do you think 3M for Owen is a decent deal or should I keep him to partner Seleznyov? Thanks again :D

£3m for owen is not worth it. if you can get him to sign a new contract and keep him fit, he will score goals for you whilst eugene lays them on a plate for him. Iv had offers for Owen in excess of £15m 2nd season...

Aquino is a v good prospect. up top or on the left. can get him for 3.7m at the start or 4.7m in your second season. well worth a look.

£3m for owen is not worth it. if you can get him to sign a new contract and keep him fit, he will score goals for you whilst eugene lays them on a plate for him. Iv had offers for Owen in excess of £15m 2nd season...

Aquino is a v good prospect. up top or on the left. can get him for 3.7m at the start or 4.7m in your second season. well worth a look.

Ok mate cheers, I'm guessing you're Newcastle too? Will wait for better offers for Owen, should I be using Seleznyov as a target man? Thanks again mate! :D

No but I have been the Toon a few times for at least 3 seasons. I re trained him to be an att mid and then played him with no forward runs but set to dribble often and play through balls often. He used to pick up the ball and go on a direct run and then either crack a shot or lay it off to someone else. He can get get you loads of assists (16 one season in the prem), more of a team player then an individual goalscorer but still gets you atleast 10-15 goals per season. He plays very well as a target man too.

Back