Ross Mackie

Reaction score
i am currently about to start my 3rd season with aston villa after finishing second in the league last year i was looking at maybe selling agbonlahor and getting a new striker. i currently have Darren Bent and Leandro Damiao. any suggestions on who would come to my team. I also want a new defensive midfielder i currently have Hamit Altintop and want to strengthen these areas for the ECC. i have £42 million to spend and about £180,000 for wages left over. Any help would be appreciated as the strikers i have tried arent willing to negotiate a contract.

For def. midfield try Yann M'Villa, he can defend and is so creative too. Otherwise I buy Kara, who is strong, courageous and good in tackling and marking, but he can just take somebody down and pass ball to a closest player, dont expect any tricks from him :)

thanks i will give them a try. Any ideas about the striker situation just agbonlahor doesnt score as often as my other 2 and i play 3 up front.

Play Damiao as a complete forward and buy a poacher like Kadlec, Erick Torres, Mbaye Niang, Doumbia, Sow to name some. Also try searching for strikers with 15+ finishing, composure and acceleration and a few good strikers should come up. As for a Dm have a look at tiote, m'vila, adam vass, rodwell.

Cheers i just signed sow there for £22 million. i dont have the option of complete forward etc as i am using brobs tactic and it is set on classic. i also signed kara as m'villa did not want to join.