CiaranSafc

Reaction score
2nd Season, 16 million budget left but dont really want to spend it all, so 10 million preferably for the striker

Also were in Europe so one that can consistantly perform please. Any other info needed let me know

Moussa Maazou would be a good choice if you'll play that striker as an advanced forward. in 15 games scored 20 goals for me.

Might be worth searching for a lad called Vaclav Kadlec. Signed him during my brief spell managing West Ham, scored a pan full of goals for me. Cheap as well. Though considering its your 2nd season his value will most likely have gone up. Other notable mentions;

Gignac - signed him in my 3rd season at Leeds and has been prolific each season.
Hulk - signed him in my 3rd season at Leeds and has done ok.

Both players have done well in Europe as well for my team. Not sure how much they'll cost on your game though, but certainly worth it in terms of the goals they can bring to the team.

oscar cardozo - 9.75 mill went to my blackburn save

Might be worth searching for a lad called Vaclav Kadlec. Signed him during my brief spell managing West Ham, scored a pan full of goals for me. Cheap as well. Though considering its your 2nd season his value will most likely have gone up. Other notable mentions;

Gignac - signed him in my 3rd season at Leeds and has been prolific each season.
Hulk - signed him in my 3rd season at Leeds and has done ok.

Both players have done well in Europe as well for my team. Not sure how much they'll cost on your game though, but certainly worth it in terms of the goals they can bring to the team.

Got Kadlec in my first season, big fan of gignac so hopefully were a big enough club for him to sign :)

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

oscar cardozo - 9.75 mill went to my blackburn save

Will have a look lad :)

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Anyone know if Welbecks any good?

Lacina traore and kadlec worked well for me with Leicester got me into Europe first season in the prem

levan mchedlize (brescia)
helder postiga (sporting cp)
gomenyuk (shaktar)

christian benitez - 2.1 mill fantastic cheap player

Carlos Vela, maybe you can get him depending on your rep, but he turns out a very good player. Scores great goals and you should get him for less than £5m.

Welbeck has some terrible stats and always turns out average, probably because he does not play at United for 3 seasons. Worth a punt if he's cheap and you train him properly and give him games.

Last edited:
Back