Striker for Chelsea 2nd Season

• Thread starter Thread starter louiscfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3K

louiscfc

Reaction score
Currently have Lukaku and Rodrigo, sold Torres and Ba. Have £14-18m.
Note: Falcao and Cavani recently moved. Put Lewandowski at Bayern (editor). Jovetic at Benfica.
Thanks for any recommendations in advance :)

lewandowski is not going anywhere but okay....Abel Hernandez

lewandowski is not going anywhere but okay....Abel Hernandez
Thanks for quick response :) Palermo have accepted £10m is this a good deal? or can i get him cheaper? Also Welbeck is transfer listed for £12.5m and Vela for £15m. What do you think of these?

Michu, was fantastic for my Swansea team. Don't know how much he would cost though.

Hernandez's work permit was turned down :(
EDIT: Deadline day 5hrs to go
Carlos Vela £25m worth it?
or try and get Luis Suarez for about £50m by abusing the installments and clauses?

Last edited:
Hernandez's work permit was turned down :(
EDIT: Deadline day 5hrs to go
Carlos Vela £25m worth it?
or try and get Luis Suarez for about £50m by abusing the installments and clauses?

Neither of those deals are worth it, no. How much do they want for Muniain? Outstanding for my Bilbao team as a poacher!

EDIT: Has Eduardo moved? He is transfer listed when you first start (Along with all Shahktar's good players for some reason), and in the 1st season got prem to scorer with 27 for me (Swansea save again)

Liverpool wanted £213m for Suarez anyways and I cancelled the Vela deal. Eduardo is there but 30 years old and I cant force myself to buy a 30 year old and Muniain is £36m.

i got a 3,6mil bid for abel hernandez accepted erm ruben rochina 4mil... benteke 15mil

Back