i currently have

Neymar
Torres
Lukaku

I tried to sign babacar but he got injured, so il need to wait till Jan,

I was thinking

Cavani
Lavezzi

Any opinions of them, and who else is there?

Cavani is a really good buy.Lavezzi would be more of a torres type player while cavani would be more drogba .

Cavani is a really good buy.Lavezzi would be more of a torres type player while cavani would be more drogba .

Thanks, babacar is out for 6-12 days and there is 10 days left in the window, still not ruling him out!

I got babacar, have some money left, not sure if i should buy cavani for an older striker

lol such a fine line between them both i guess cavani will be better with torres, what should i play him if i get him?

lol such a fine line between them both i guess cavani will be better with torres, what should i play him if i get him?
I paid 28m second season.I think you will have to least start bidding at 20m

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

I did also have the chance of getting Lavezzi for 7.5m second season.A.C milan got him before I did tho.

I paid 28m second season.I think you will have to least start bidding at 20m

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

I did also have the chance of getting Lavezzi for 7.5m second season.A.C milan got him before I did tho.

how is cavani doing for you?

Back