striker for chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter cjackson11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2K

cjackson11

Banned
Reaction score
just started a new game with chelsea and want another striker i have about 20mill left any suggestions

play with anelka . drogba and kalou .. try to buy ( luis suarez or mario balotelli ) balotelli 10/10

cheers u fink i suld go with anleka, drogba and kalou up top as a 3

only anelka and drogba .... kalou in substitutes.... but try your best to buy balotelli .. you can play him in 2 position .. left and striker ... he plays very well spicealy in left...you can buy him with 16 million

they wanted to much 4 balotelli so went 4 vukcevic insted and got him 4 7mill so good deal

just wait till the end of the season and get bojan for nothing and spend £20m on some one else

arshavin or luis suarez ... or Pogrebnyak ... vukcvic not bad I prefer balotelli , suarez and arshavin ... balotelli i bought him with only 14 million as i think..what about 15mill cash and 6mill in 24 months

Vukcevic is incredible, I am in 3rd season and his long shots are astonishing, 7mill = Great Buy.

thanks 4 all your opinions and yer will deffo snap bojan up on a free proberly the best deal on the game

if u try hard enuf,u could get Laurito.great young striker;better than Balotelli in my opinion whom i got for 11m.no need to spend too much on young talents so i suggest u could wait for Bojan still

Either Nihat if you want pace
or Guiza if you want a 30 goals+ a season

vukcevic not to good in 1st season lol. being kept out ov the team by quaresma and kalou.

Back