MaxLanders

Reaction score
Hi !

I have some problems to find a striker...

Currently I have 3 strikers : Higuain, Dybala and Martial (+ Gabbiadini but I use him as a winger). I can sell Higuain (one year contrat, 31 years old) for 60M£ and I have a 85M£ transfert budget.

Even if he's by far my best striker, I think it's the good moment to sell him. But, I don't know who to pick in replacement :

- There is no regen with enough talent and/or current level.
- All interesting strikers (Berardi - THE player I would love to have - Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Lewandowski, Morata, Depay, Kane) don't want to come, or their clubs don't want to sell them
- I don't want to put a huge amount for old (and only "very good" players), so it's hard to put 50M£ on a Aubameyang or Diego Costa who have 30 years old

The only two players I see are Gabriel Barbosa (70/75M£), but I already bought a non-EU this year, and Icardi (could have him for 45M£) but I don't know if he's goods enough, and don't like his profile...

Thanks !

Last edited:
You could try for Saido Berahino - probably at one of the big four clubs in England by now though since he usuallly gets snapped up first season. He is immense for my West Brom side, screenshot below. I'd say he's almost on par with Harry Kane, but not as good.

View attachment 147963

If you're looking for someone to develop then maybe Kelechi Iheanacho from Man City wouldn't be a bad shout although he's non-EU.

Just as i was typing this, I thought of Romelu Lukaku so he would be a good choice if you can afford him!

But next season, for a Non-EU, i would definitely recommend Malcom from Bordeaux (If he's still there) Because if he's as good on your game as he is on mine then i think you will agree he is a beast.

View attachment 147956

If none of these float your boat then I would go for Icardi, He has good stats for what you need in a striker and he's young so can easily make a profit in future if you play him enough.

Moussa Dembele or Zach Clough, Both are young with high potential and are good enough from the start.

dybala and martial should be enough for you, but if you want, take a look at how sebastian druissi or maximiliano romero has developed. both extremely promising youngsters.
ze gomes, rui pedro, and kelechi iheanacho are good options as well.

Martial has consistently bagged 30-40 goals a season in my save, and I'm in 2022!
Play him up top on his own as CF-A and watch the goals fly in

Thanks for the advice. Finally, I pick Rui Pedro (85M£...)... !