striker for newcastle

• Thread starter nufc_no1
  • Start date
  • Replies 31
  • Views 9K
u lot of plonkaz

uz lot r silly eer m8 sign lebohang mokokena cheap brill striker guarunteed 2 score goalz :D

Can you try and cut out the slang please.

Buy Them : Tuncay Sanli -Ugur Yildirim and Serhat Akin

They can play with Emre Belozoglu..

zigic is pure class (20 hedin, 20 finishing nd 5 ova 20s)
also hes 6 foot 8

Vucinic or Cavenaghi all day up front. They'll win you the league if they dont get injured

Cant remember to be honest but he'll cost a fair bit. I only found him when i was playin an online game and the bloke i was playin against bought him and he thrashed about 40 goals in for Real Madrid in his first season. The ****!!
Think his first name is Mirko

Vucinic plays for lecce but he does cost about 10 million :O Im a big fan of Wilhelmsson for anderlecht, Rafinha from Sao paulo and Cesar Delgado from Cruz Azul but he is either really good or he flops!

Personally i wouldnt reccomend cesar delgado he has been mostly miss for me. try and get Oberman from river plate - i think its river any way. Every time ive signed him he has turned out to be world-class striker on description

Trav said:
Personally i wouldnt reccomend cesar delgado he has been mostly miss for me. try and get Oberman from river plate - i think its river any way. Every time ive signed him he has turned out to be world-class striker on description
Yeah Obermans GOOOOOOOD! but if cesar delgado DOES do good he is reallllllllllllllllllllly good!:D :D :D :D

I dunno why, but Borut Semler was an absolute beast in FM 2008-2009... Got him with Celtic in 2009 for 250k, and in 29 apps, he score 32 goals and got 6 assists... But he's dissapeares in FM 2010 :(