BobLordJim

Reaction score
I am currently playing a save with Newcastle on 10.3 version. I started by stating I would escape relegation and was pleased to find that I was given 20 million. I got rid of a bit of deadwood and was able to pick up Gary Cahill, Scott Dann, Junior Hoilett and Carlton Cole.
I managed to go on and win the league cup and finished 9th in the league.
Over the summer I picked up some decent signings in Alan Hutton, Charles N'Zogbia and Charlie Adam.
I really like my team but cant get a decent goal scorer. Carlton Cole scored 15 league goals first season but not one this season. I am at Christmas period in 2nd season and Charlie Adam is my top scorer in the league with just 7. I am only 11th but I have qualified through the group stages of the Europa League.
Anyone got an idea on any decent strikers to buy? I have just short of 10 million but may be able to get more in January.

Check loan/transfer lists firstly.

Taufic Guarch(Estudiantes Tecos)
Ulises Dávila(Chivas Guadalajara)

They will certainly be worth a look at in 3rd season.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Here is Guarch 2021(Best I have ever seen)

TauficGuarchProfile_Attributes.png

Had a good look at the transfer list

How much did you pick him up for?

Will have a look at them both tonight, cheers mate.

kadlec
benitez
lukaku?
sanogo?

Im in second season as newcastle on 11.3 patch
I have Kadlec, benitez, klose and babacar

on my newcastle save i've paired c.benitez/t.necid and they score shitload as poacher/targetman att,try get one of them and c.cole is real piece of deadwood-sell him

Back