Hernanes

Reaction score
I started a save with Sevilla and I am considering my striker options. At the moment I have 3 strikers (Negredo, Sow and Kanoute). However, as I play with a poacher upfront Negredo and Kanoute aren't in their natural role. Now I want to know if I should sell Negredo. I can't sell Kanoute because of the popularity and his contract ends in 2012. Negredo hasn't been bad, but he has high wages and his natural role is target man which I never use in my tactics. I already signed Sanogo and Fierro, but they aren't currently at the club. Are there any other strikers who could replace Negredo or should I keep him?
thx

I'd get Sanogo back, or Fierro.. Who evers doing best, then recall then! :)

Sanogo is out on loan at Xerez and is doing really well and Fierro will come next summer. I scouted Niang but he didn't want to come. So I should sell Negredo?

If he is doing well then no but if there is no way you can afford him then yes and get someone like Erick Torres who becomes class and takes up less wage

I scouted Niang again and they asked 15mio. That's way too much. I will sell Negredo and look for Erick Torres who has been very good in my other saves