NyanOverlord

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for deep lying forward for my Tottenham team. Yeah, I sold Soldado and Adebayor.
Already bought Volland since he is cheap.
My list of players that I can get currently contains Benteke/Welbeck/Bony/Balotelli , I'm not sure if they can play this role. Timo Werner signed new contract with him team so he is no deal.
I am playing with latest LFC Marshalls update, my budget is around 50-55 million dollars.

Rhodes-
Benteke-
Loic Remy-
Stefan Jovetic
Leandro Damiao-
Vanger Love
Chicharito-
Jay Rodriguez

I'd recommend wilfried bony. Second season with Everton and I signed him as Lukaku replacement and he scored 22 in 36. I trained him as a poacher too.

I've never tried Bony, but his stats looks pretty good for a DLF.

I would go for Benteke. He's pretty reliable.

bony for sure!!! signed him for spurs too!!

i think you can sign Bony 1st season for around £12m on 1 of my saves he moved to i think it was Arsenal and he scored something like 60 goals in 2.5/3 seasons

Jovetic/Rooney in my opinion... what season are you in ? what range of age do you want ? Giroud isn't a bad choice, if you don't mind signing an Arsenal player. Giovinco seems solid, but if you want someone who is taller and stronger, then it's not him. may be Giusseppe Rossi should be added to your shortlist

If you want younger players, they're Ljajic/Destro , Icardi (Inter), Insigne/Vargas (Napoli), and Shaarawy (Milan).
Should reconsider signing Berardi (Sassuolo-Juventus) as well. Son Heung Min may be a good choice but I haven't seen him playing well in FM 14