• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 786

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Swansea City complete the signing of striker Leroy Lita from Middlesbrough on a three-year deal for £1.75m.

More...

Leroy Lita & Danny Graham, defenders beware.

Honestly don't think this is a good signing, Danny Graham was IMO but Lita isn't PL quality, i guess he'll be alright cover but I don't think he warrants a start

He certainly won't be making it into my Fantasy team.

Was brilliant for Reading when they were in the Premier League. Expect him to score goals for Swansea, maybe more than Danny Graham if he plays regular football.

Was brilliant for Reading when they were in the Premier League. Expect him to score goals for Swansea, maybe more than Danny Graham if he plays regular football.

he scored 12 goals or something last season, graham scored double as many

he scored 12 goals or something last season, graham scored double as many

and your point is?

Lita has premier league experience and scored goals for Reading on a regular basis when they were in the Premiership... in my opinion he is a good signing and will link up well with Danny Graham.

and your point is?

Lita has premier league experience and scored goals for Reading on a regular basis when they were in the Premiership... in my opinion he is a good signing and will link up well with Danny Graham.

just saying a little odd that you thought he might score more goals than Danny Graham

and your point is?

He scored 8 goals in two seasons...

Could have spent the money elsewhere tbh.

Haha, Lita? I remember him from last time, he was not bad. Look forward to seeing him again.

just saying a little odd that you thought he might score more goals than Danny Graham

He might still, we've seen strikers score loads of goals in the Championship before and then struggle in the Premier League, we'll wait and see won't we. Still personally think it's a good signing.

He might still, we've seen strikers score loads of goals in the Championship before and then struggle in the Premier League, we'll wait and see won't we. Still personally think it's a good signing.

Jason Scotland for one...

But then you get people like Jermaine Beckford who made the jump from League 1 to Premiership and scored a decent amount of goals including some important ones.

Could go either way tbh. Their danger man this season will be Scott Sinclair anyway..

Nice. Good fee and a big old lump off the wage bill. Now just bring Guidetti/Assulin in on loan and we will be up there! By the way MFC replacing him with Le Fondre... *Sigh*

Nice. Good fee and a big old lump off the wage bill. Now just bring Guidetti/Assulin in on loan and we will be up there! By the way MFC replacing him with Le Fondre... *Sigh*

LE FONDRE = BEAST.

And you have Scott McDonald, you should be happy, Lita's **** ;)

Meh. I just want Guidetti and Assulin on loan. Would love Leao/Petrucci on loan from United, I just want some decent loans coming in.

Back