Striker needed 2nd season

• Thread starter Thread starter Jak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 868

Jak

Reaction score
Leeds United - ST
I am using patch 11.3 and am in 2nd season after getting Leeds promoted by finishing 2nd last season. Total budget is £16M but really would rather spend as little as possible. I am looking for a striker who will be able to score goals for me in the PL and be able to play well by himself up front. I put my expectations this season as 'mid table'. None of my strikers last season scored a large amount so I think I really need a proven goal scorer
Thanks for any help

I'd go for Sanago, get him for 4m or around that amount and he'll grow into a world class player. And he playes best on his own and is one of the top scorers for my Arsenal side.

thanks for the replies but Sanago isn't in my game, which leagues do you have to have enabled to have him? Jord could you be a bit more specific with those names please, the search comes up with multiple options for those names. Thanks

seems Sanoga was in the game but name was spelt wrong. He just went to Man Utd tho :/ Trying to get Montero but it says it's unlikely he'll get a work permit

ive got sanogo for united he is immense !!! Anyone Recon Neymar i worth buying??

I'd say Babacar,might cost up to 15 M but he will be the best lone striker in the game (apart regens).

If you cannot get montero get Benitez, but make sure you get a decent mid on loan

Back