striker needed for the prem

Status
Not open for further replies.

streetstriker

Reaction score
im in need of a goalscorer for villa. im in my 1st season and would appreciate suggestions on potential purchases. got about 15million to spend on a striker...
who do you think can score me goals?

not a bad shout actually i had him on a previous game and he did managed 20 in a season. i was hoping to target someone younger though because RVN is only a solution for two seasons really. thanks though, if his valuation is'nt too high ill have a punt.

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

reading through other threads ive read good things about dzeko and hulk. do you think either of them would be within my reach? im still in the euro's and its january..

I think Hulk should be willing to sign quite easily. Dzeko I'm not so sure - in my games Man U usually snatches him up in the first season which pretty much puts him out of bounds.

Scout them, see if they want to sign, see if you can afford it.
If not, you can always try offering 2/3 of your total budget and the rest over 48 month or after x goals, apps, etc, with percentage of profit from next sale etc.
You need to able to cover at least a few month of the monthly installments from your current budget for it to work (e.g. you can't offer 10 million and 12 million over 48 month if you only have 10 million to begin with - where would that money come from...?)

Anyway, when I saw Man U get Dzeko last time, his value was at 10.5 million, so I guess it's within your budget. And he might very well prefer Premier league over Wolfsburg. And just offer them 50% of next sale or even more, I doubt you'd ever want to sell him anyway....

well ive made some extra funds available by selling one or two fringe players, im just reluctant to spend 20million on one player, but i wont go anywhere without a goalscorer. agbonlahor is still young so im not knocking him, but heskey and carew arent the way forward.

cheers micky ill give dzeko a shot and get back to you..

With that kind of money I would say your best bet are either Hulk or Oscar Cardoza

well, there's two different pair of shoes there:
Gabby is quite possibly the fastest player in the game (both Fm the game and football the game), whereas Dzeko is tall and strong.
In essence, Gabby as poacher and Dzeko as target striker would be bordering on cheating....

I'd go for Hulk, I had him and Agbonlahor on FM 09 and they scored 74 goals between them in one season, Hulk scored 38 and Agbonlahor got 36, they were immense. Use 48 monthly installments if they want £20m+, trust me, it's worth it and you won't regret it. :)

Big Hulk or Mini hulk?

Mini-Hulk.jpg

I think that i can help a little:GK: Silviu Lung jr,dani Coman ST:Gigel Bucur,Claudiu Niculescu,Lacina Traore(A GREAT YOUNG RISING STAR-19 YEARS OLD-CFR CLUJ-IN REALITY,ROMA,TOTTENHAM AND MANY OTHERS ARE FIGTHING FOR HIS SIGNATURE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back