Tomzo2

Reaction score
Looking for a striker aged 22-25 for up to 30 mill?

Looking for a striker aged 22-25 for up to 30 mill?

Could you possibly provide more details?

what role will he play?

what team are you?

how many seasons have you played?

Complete forward

first year, lacaczette went to spurs, dybala 120 to pricey need competition for Giroud have been using Lucas and Akpim but neither convincing!

Go for someone a bit younger

Moise Kean
Thomas Butnik
Federico Vietto
Ariel Fantoni
Max Romero
Andrea Pinamonti
Kuki

All about 18 but will score and develop into some of the best ST in the game.

Signed Kuki but he hasn't hit the ground yet which is why I'm looking for someone slightly older as Akpom and Kuki I think will come good! Need someone now who's realiable!

Divock Origi, Callum Wilson, Simone Zaza, Jonathan Calleri, Vincent Aboubakar, John Guidetti, Danny Ings, Khouma Babacar, Jordan Ayew, Benik Afobe, Gerard Moreno.

Dembele from Celtic you can get for 7 odd million end of season 1

Look good! Specifically Harold has he got a Decent goal scoring record in a save you have?

Look good! Specifically Harold has he got a Decent goal scoring record in a save you have?

Hit something like 27 goals for me in the first season of a Lokomotiv Moscow save on FM16. Not the highest caliber league but he has the overall skills to be successful anywhere but the very biggest of clubs. He was a very similar player on 16, and he does have room left to improve.

Berahino is great this year.

Also another vote for Dembele from Celtic.

Yeah Berahino is available on a free at the end of the year so he's on my radar but he's not a complete striker which is holding me back