• Thread starter Thread starter cfc1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

cfc1991

Reaction score
i am chelsea and drogba has just left for africa and anelka is out for 3months so that leaves me with sturridge and kalou for a bit :| i have 40M to spend, any ideas?
( i have tried aguero and villa and both clubs do not want to sell )

Seriously, if you're at the start of 2010- Ruud van Nistelrooy. I got him for under £500k, then he got me 6 goals in 11 games.
Also I rate Andre-Pierre Gignac who plays for Toulouse. Should be able to get him for about £10-12m.

dzeko or quaglieralla probably my favourite two players

also i just tried to buy ribery for 40million plus clauses and they rejected which is fine, but just now barcelona have just bought him for 31.5million!! what's that about?!!?

Dzeko every time. Immense striker.

Dzeko for 22m scores loads got a hatrick on debut for me with Chelsea plays well with Drogba as well so Dzeko all the way then you have money left over as well

Dzeko - 43 goals in 47 games in all competitions for Sunderland, immense.

Gignac aswell, he's class.

If it is a young player you want, look at Balotelli.

i think u want a striker that will be mainly a sub because when drogba and anelka come back he wont start so u want darren bent or some1 like va nistelrooy is a good shout aswel

i signed aguero for 52 mil at the start of my chelsea game but i would say dzeko,toni or balotelli

i agree with the dzeko shout , but also , try, bent , carew , toni , macheda on loan scored 15 in 12 when i had strickers injuried at united , cassano hes good but pricey :)

Seriously, if you're at the start of 2010- Ruud van Nistelrooy. I got him for under £500k, then he got me 6 goals in 11 games.
Also I rate Andre-Pierre Gignac who plays for Toulouse. Should be able to get him for about £10-12m.
I bought gignac in first season for 7.5 million and he could not score so in jan sold him to barce for 10 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back