bromi88

Reaction score
i was wondering if its possible we could add all the players we have used in these formations that have excelled
[h=1][/h]
Gylfi sigursson was amazing for me as a SS as was dybala

never thought of retraining a winger to wing back thats a brill idea how long that take

never thought of retraining a winger to wing back thats a brill idea how long that take

He's not a natural, the best eleven just stuck him there for some reason, Sane / Aguero / Sterling was my frontline

His stats at the side are more reflective of the season he had..

View attachment 1122396

Last edited:
just checked him out on my save doesn't really look that good stat wise im Newcastle on this save so cant buy him, but Perez has been good valued at 30 mil now so hoping can sell him

just checked him out on my save doesn't really look that good stat wise im Newcastle on this save so cant buy him, but Perez has been good valued at 30 mil now so hoping can sell him

Got Mbappe and Dybala coming in for next season... :)

dybala was a beast in my united save, if swansea have been relagated u could get sigursson cheap he will get u 20 goals easy in these formations

Last edited:
hey, were you using one of the knap tactics? If so may I know which one.

I have been wanting to play a save with these strikerless tactics hoping to get a forward to score over a goal game for some fun.

TTF strikerless 13 (ish)

In order of my best SS...

Dybala
C. Ronaldo
Lewandowski
Bale (also class WBL)
Asensio
Bernardo Silva
Hazard