Duggy

Reaction score
Trying to create a striker less tactic with an overload mentally and a very fluid system and tips on instructions thanks

Trying to create a striker less tactic with an overload mentally and a very fluid system and tips on instructions thanks
You obviously have the vision you're trying to create... why not create it and then see if there are issues?

Thanks mate I'll have a look at this tonight do you use any ois with it

You obviously have the vision you're trying to create... why not create it and then see if there are issues?
as I'm not sure on tempo passing defensive line that kind of stuff so was just looking for some advice before I try and make it

Thanks mate I'll have a look at this tonight do you use any ois with it

i just created it in a couple of seconds, i don't use it in any save....could be really bad for all I Know...oh, and change the more disciplined to be more expressive...

i just created it in a couple of seconds, i don't use it in any save....could be really bad for all I Know...oh, and change the more disciplined to be more expressive...
OK cheers I'll give it a go tonight il try a few tweaks also I'll post some results after maybe others want to try

as I'm not sure on tempo passing defensive line that kind of stuff so was just looking for some advice before I try and make it
You didn't post anything though. No formation. No team. No ideas. So there's not anything that anyone can "help" you with.

Plenty of people can help if you provide the information to do so or ask specifically about what you're struggling with.

Last edited: